The autumn weather in Fuerteventura is excellent considering this is one of the windiest of the Canary Islands. Much of the wind is coming from the Western Sahara which is generally quite warm. The focus of this page is this months of September, October and November.
You can use our quick links below to quickly navigate to each month to find out about the weather for that month.
Weather in Fuerteventura in September, October & November
September is the beginning of autumn but the temperatures can still feel like August. The high temperature for September is 28 Celsius with a low of 21 Celsius. September is likely to see one or two days of rainfall but the precipitation will be minimal. The big difference between September and August is the hours of sunshine. Most of this month will see only 8 hours although the sea temperature will remain at 22 Celsius.
Hours of Sun
October sees a further drop in the average temperature with most days being 23 Celsius. The low temperature will not drop much below 19 Celsius during October. The amount of sunshine hours will now drop to 7 hours per day. October sees around double the amount of rainfall compared to September. You are likely to see two or three days of rainfall in October. The difference is the precipitation when it arrives will be more than the previous month. The sea temperature will remain at 22 Celsius throughout this month. Ideal conditions for a swim. You can check here for more conditions during October
Hours of Sun
November is the last of the autumn months when the temperature will continue to drop. The amount of days of rainfall will now increase. The average temperature for November is a pleasant 21 Celsius with a low of no less than 18 Celsius. There are around 4 days of rainfall in November. The precipitation will be almost double that of October. You can expect around 7 hours of sunshine during this month and a sea temperature of 21 Celsius.
Hours of Sun
Weather in Fuerteventura Stats
- August is the warmest month in Fuerteventura with a daytime temperature of 26 Celsius.
- The coldest month is January with an average monthly temperature of 18 Celsius and a high of 21 Celsius.
- December is by far the wettest month with over double the precipitation of most months with rainfall.
- June, July and August are the driest which see no rainfall at all. May and September also see very little on average.
- August, September and October see the sea temperature reach it’s highest level of 22 Celsius.
- The sea temperature reaches it’s coldest point during the months of February and March when the temperature falls to 18 Celsius.
- June and July see 10 hours of sunshine per day, this is the yearly high.
- December and January see 6 hours of sunshine per day which is the yearly low.
Average Temperatures in Fuerteventura
Below is an image of the monthly average temperatures in Fuerteventura. At the bottom of each column you can see the typical sunshine hours of each month.
The image below displays the average sea temperatures for each month in Fuerteventura.